
Lets just go ahead and get my thoughts out in the open, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY MOMS HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY JAM!! Yup, I do, absolutely love it! I put it on EVERYTHING! Toast, sandwhiches, pancakes, german pancakes, muffins, bagels, and the list goes on and on and on, if I don't like something, what do I do, I put strawberry jam on it and it makes it all better :-) had to just get it out and in the open, MOM I love you and I love your strawberry jam! How would have thought that something so simple could be so yummy!
So here is to the best Jam maker ever! My Mommy! Thanks for the yummy lunch!And yes, that is the extent of my thoughts for today :-)

2 comments:
Sounds like someones begging for another batch! ;)
Haha, no not quite yet, but soon for sure, I still have a few more jars, but .... maybe I should stock up now huh! :-)
Post a Comment