Thursday, April 2, 2009


How do you like the image I made, haha, it was fun, I have this cool new Adobe progam that rocks! I can do all sorts of cool things ... its just going to take a while to figure out :-) but I just thought I would let everyone know I am moving on the PA alternate list, I started at #21 on February 25th and I am now #13. Hopefully it will keep moving (I don't have my hopes set at all for getting in this year but its still good to know I am moving up the list) :-)

1 comment:

Steve and Jan said...

Great pictures of the bypass and the dam. They are some pretty cool engineering feats. Glad you had fun. I turned all the lights on in the house plus the Christmas lights to protest the stupid lights out thing for global warming.
Glad all of you had fun on the short bus tour.