Monday, April 13, 2009

Short Bus Tour ~ Vegas

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Short Bus Tour 2009

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


For spring break this year, Scott and I, and our friends, Jason, Brittany, Ralph, and Samantha all went down to Vegas. Scott rented a MINI VAN, yes, I did say a MINI VAN .... haha, and we road tripped it down there, we had so much fun! We stopped in Beaver Dam and stayed with Grandma Dona and Aunt Jodi, they made us a very large breakfast (that should have been fed to kings, not us goofballs) and it was so much fun! We then continued on to Vegas!

Friday night we went to a fancy, tasty dinner and to the cirque du soleil show KA (click on it and you can see what its like). We dressed up really nice, and had an awesome time! Then saturday morning we got up and went to the Hoover Dam to see the new bypass they are making, it was AMAZING! Saturday night we just hung out on the strip, high fiving everyone, it was Earth Day so they shut all the lights off on the strip (only they didn't think of the fact that doing that would also shut down the traffic lights, I will just let you imagine what happened, but needless to say it was a disaster of biblical porportions) We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, which is one of my favorites! Sunday morning we headed home.

It was a fast trip but well worth it. I love the group of friends we went down with, the girls are just absolutely amazing friends, I love them to death and same with the guys, we couldn't have a better group of friends to waste our life away with! haha! If it wasn't for weekend get-a-ways and our weekly game night, I don't know what we would do, they are just too much fun!

1 comment:

Steve and Jan said...

MINI-VANS!!! I hate them.
Jan and I love to make fun of the people who drive them. They usually are distracted mothers who are on the phone, driving too fast, with a bunch of kids in the car who looked depressed. Usually the worst drivers on the road.
GLAD IT WAS JUST FOR THE WEEKEND SCOTT!!!!!