Thursday, April 3, 2008

Take me out to the BALL GAME!!

Well, Broadie started T-Ball ~ Only its not T-Ball its coach pitch so its even better!! He had his first game tonight and here are some pictures and a little video of him hitting the ball. It was great fun. I really loved watching the kids run around, it had to have been the cutest thing I have ever seen!! This is going to be great!! Broadie waiting at first base
Playing outfield

Outfield again!!


Broadie batting ... I LOVED THIS PICTURE!



Here is a video of him hitting the ball and running to first base. So darn cute!! You should see these kids play. It is just tons of fun, and they are just having a blast!! No real coordination but they have too much fun!!

1 comment:

Steve and Jan said...

Looking good Broadie. Keep playing and have fun. You're an awesome kid and I love you.