Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lookat what I can Do!

I thought this was a funny picture of Scotty tiling his sisters shower. We spent last month remodeling her house and we are now working on doing a few things to our house. So we are remodeling fools!! On our house we are working on repainting, building a closet and pantry, and building a mantle for our fireplace. It has been a lot of work but it is fun. Broadie has done a good job at helping with cleaning up the yard and cleaning in the house. He is a good helper. Hopefully we can get some more pictures soon, we have been just too busy to take them. I have 14 days to move out of my apartment and we are now officially feeling the stresssssss!!! AHHHHH and its the end of the semester .... soooo needless to say we both feel a little crazy right now. But I think we can do it and we are going to love our new house. We are all really excited!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new house! Congrats, again!

Steve and Jan said...

You guys are nuts!!!
Just remember "Rome wasn't built in a day". Do what you can but don't forget the important stuff. You can do lots of work while you live in a place. We would love to see some before and after pics.