So, its been a real eventful day!! Today, Scott and I can say we are the proud owners of a new house. We are really excited about it. I don't have any pictures of it yet but I will post some soon. Broadie is really excited, there is a big playground fort thing for him to play on in the back yard. It will be great fun this summer. He is also excited about the little garden area in the back yard. He has plans for it he said :). I think it will be a great home for us. 
This is a cute picture of Broadie and his 2 friends, Chris and B.J., they are having a sleep over tonight. Yeah, its been lots of fun!! They have the giggles big time :)

2 comments:
Hey there. Thought I'd say hi back. Check out my latest post. I think you'll find some familiar thoughts there.
You got a new house! Awesome! Can't wait to hear all about it! Post some pics! :)
Post a Comment