Sunday, January 6, 2008

Vegas Trip

After Christmas, Scott and I went to Vegas with some friends. It was a blast!! We stayed at the Luxor with John and Dani Mullen and we met up with Bill and Teal Levelle. Here is a group picture of all of us .... We did so many fun things, we went to museum's, we went to see the bodies exhibit, and we saw show's. John took us to see 2 shows, STOMP and KA ... They were amazing, I think everyone should go see them!!!!



HAHA


Dani and I with Jack Sparrow


Scott and Nicholas Cage




THE ROCK!!!


Scott and I with the Bradgenlina couple ....


Oh John!!!


Tim is a HOTTIE

Scott found SPIDERMAN!!


This is a picture of us after the STOMP Show, it was sooo cool, they make music with things like broom sticks, metal garbage cans, boxes, sand, tubes, clapping, and keys..... it was a lot of fun and this is one of the performers.



This is the BIGGEST Slot machine I have ever seen!!! We won $20 on it, haha, it was fun!!


Scott and I in New York New York


The group at a Restaurant called Dick's ..... and ya, they are Dicks but it was a blast!!!


Eating wings


Scott earned a hat ....... you have to be either loud or obnoxious to get a hat and he did it!!!



He whines like a little school girl ..... :)


We found this guy while we were walking around and I thought he was a robot until he pointed at me and told me to come over to him .... it was funny .....



This is John and Dani. ... .. .... We love them, they are really good friends. ..... .......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are sooooo baadddd!!!!!
Scott? Whine?? I thought that was Jessica's area of expertise.

sarawhat said...

I loved seeing all the pictures! It looks like you guys had a really good holiday break!