

Welcome to the heat wave!! I just thought I would let you all know what we are going though up here today. It is noon and it is -8!! It is soooooo cold!! It really hurts to be outside. This morning when I woke up, snow had accumulated on the INSIDE of my door!! Gotta love condensation and really cold weather I guess, I haven't seen that before!! Its a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky, but it is miserably cold!! I think I really hate it!! We don't even have any snow! Good old Idaho weather! I would much rather have the snow so that we can go sledding, make snowmen, and build igloos!! This just isn't too much fun! Matt, make room cuz I am comming your way, and I am bringing my bathing suit ~ I need some warm sunshine!! 


3 comments:
I'm sick of winter too! We have the snow, but its too bitter cold to go play in it. Of course, it's no minus 8, but I'm okay with that. Que the hot chocolate!
I'm going with you. I hate the cold and the snow. Bundle up.
Hope you like laying out in 50 degree weather! :) We can't wait for you guys to come see us!
Post a Comment