
Scott got me a massage chair, I was so excited, I wanted one pretty bad and he tricked me and said he was getting one for his dad ..... but I got it :)

Broadie and Janessa

Scott got a sander so he can get to work sanding his 1966 GTO .... go Scotty

My 2 boys

Janessa got a HUGE Strawberry Shortcake Doll, it was really cute!

Silly kids

Broads is a STUD!!

Scotts sister Jenny and her daughter Janessa, Janessa got an aligator

Broadie got a scooter ....

He was having fun riding in his sled in the house with all of his presents in it

I tricked him ..... haha, he thought it was a big heavy present but I put books in the box :)

It was a gift certificate ..... SUPRISE :)

Somebody got spoiled this year .... he got sooooo many presents

Matt and Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment