![]() |
| Another photo slideshow by Smilebox |
For New Years, Scott and I went snowmobiling with Dan, Marie, Chad, his lil 4 year old Seth, and a few other people I didn't really know :-) for new years day. It was so much fun! I had the luck of the draw and was able to get a heated helmet and a machine with heated hand grips, Scott got a bit of frost bite on his face, it was SOOOO Cold (WAY below 0) but such a beautiful day! The mountains were so beautiful! I really love this new little hobby! And I hate being cold so that must mean it is tons of fun! I have discovered that it doesn't matter what type of machine you give Scott to ride he can rock it! He is such a good rider! He can jump anything! And get me unstuck from anything (I only got stuck twice, once going up a hill and another time trying to find a place to pee)! Oh and yes, when you pee in the snow, it really freezes your butt! I WOULD KNOW! I had TO! lol We did get to see a mama moose and her baby, and I saw a fox. Pretty awesome! I wish I could have gotten some more picutes! This really makes me want to go on a snowmobile trip through Yellowstone, anyone want to join??
We finished the freezing day off with a trip to Lava, pizza from the Royal and of course the Hot Pots, the air outside the pools was soooo cold (-7) but the water was so warm! It was steamingly beautiful (literally)! My hair froze stiff which made Broadie laugh, but it turned out to be an amazing night.


1 comment:
Sounds like fun. Hot pots and freezing temperatures are cool.
Post a Comment