Sunday, January 9, 2011

1 semester down and 2 more to go

So I thought it would be fun to take a picture of everything I learned this last semester. So take a look at all my knowledge :-) All of those binders are PACKED full of power point lectures, and we used all of those books you see stacked on both sides of of all those binders. Then in the front are all my flash cards ..... and of course my handy dandy white board. Tomorrow starts another fun filled semester so here we go!

3 comments:

Steve and Jan said...

Keep after it Jess, you're just awesome. I'm so very proud of you and all that you have accomplished.
Love you always.
Dad

Jess and Broadie said...

‎7600 slides, 230 powerpoints, 34 tests and 28 quizzes later I am done with semester 1 of PA school. Just saying .... 2 more semesters until clinicals ... here I come ... AND THEN VACATION!!!!!!

Steve and Jan said...

See you at the ocean's end...