
Ok so I am sure a few of you will not find this this is very cool, but I do so I wanted to share. This is the x-ray of my mouth that was taken right before my first surgery. The yellow circle shows where the mas was, the little red X shows the tooth they removed, the little tiny red line shows how low my sinus membrane is (which is why I need a sinus lift) and the pink line shows where they made incisions to get to the mass to take it out and remove all of the infection. Pretty sweet huh! I am doing well after the second surgery, better than what I thought at least. I go back in for a follow up tomorrow so we will see how things really are then.

1 comment:
Hang in there Jess. It is pretty cool that they can do all the stuff they do in medicine. Sometimes I wonder if I missed my calling since I like all this and find it so fascinating. Get healthy, strong and better. Then go have some ice cream, or maybe do that first, whatever.
Post a Comment