Monday, September 21, 2009

The life of Boy Scouts

Need I say more ... Broadie has absolutely loved being a boy scout. Here are some fun pictures of things that he has been learning and doing. He learned how to make a catapult (its is actually pretty sweet, even the big boys are jealous of Broadie's scouting talents)
They shoot bows n' arrows (and yes he can hit a bulls-eye) he is REALLY good at this!

They have learned about Gun Safety


The make knights armor so they can play games

Here is knight in shining armor (ok, maybe its not shining, its white, but it is sure close enough)
I just love this little guy, who is getting to be not so little any more.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome thing Broadie. We are extremely proud of you. Keep up the good work. We love you Grandma and Grandpa

sarawhat said...

they KIND of look like they are all part of the KKK. haha. I'm so glad that he's having so much in Boyscouts.

Stacy said...

How fun!

I just got called into Cub Scouts, so I hope I can do fun things like that too... and survive!