Broadie's Birthday is coming up soon, I can't believe he will be nine already, he is aging me too darn fast! I thought I would put up his birthday invitation in case any of you want to come (I did take out all of our important info because I didn't want it on the web) but you all should know our phone numbers so call me for details if you want to come. It will be fun!Also, a quick little update, I finally got another part time job, and I am pretty excited about it, it is at an Urgent Care here in town, and I will work part time on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays while Broadie is in school. And, I can still keep my other WONDERFUL Part time job that I do from home! Horray! haha. I guess that is all I have for updates so far, things are kind of boring right now, Scotty is back in school, so we don't get to see a whole lot of him unless it is the weekend, but luckily he only has less then 2 years left and he will be done with his masters in engineering and his MBA, so GO HONEY! I love you (but just hurry and finish school, cuz I miss you too) :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment