




Well what can I say, Happy Birthday Bear, I love you so much!! So 8 years ago, my world stopped turing for just a moment, then it began to rotate a completly different direction, and so much faster, the amazing things that motherhood can do! After 14 hours, this little bear came into my world at 7:47 am (I think that means things fly!), he was a tiny little bundle, just 7 lbs and 18 inches long. Now look, it has been 8 years! Where has time gone? I must say, I have absolutely loved the past 8 years and can't wait for each day to come, my world doesn't function without you Broads! (But I still think MOMS should get a pushing present each year too, kids shouldn't be the only ones getting presents!) So I hope you have the best 8th birthday ever and since we are going bowling I hope you get a strike! :-)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Broads!
Happy Birthday Broadie!
Happy birthday bud. Jess, I can't believe how big he is. I remember the little guy in those pictures.
Hapopy B-Day Broadie.
We love and miss you.
Grandpa
Happy Birthday Broadie! I can't believe that he is 8 Jess! How crazy is that? You are such a great mommy, you are lucky guy Broads! Ü
Post a Comment