Life has been pretty good lately and I just haven't had time to keep this thing updated. So here it goes in one big shot!
Broadie and I were able to go to the cabin with my family a few weeks ago, it was beautiful up there, we had a lot of fun going on walks, feeding the fish, riding in the canoe, catching water-skeeters, and just being lazy (something I don't do very often). It was a nice break!
This is a GIGANTIC spider we found in our backyard!! EEEEWWWW!! Its just NASTY! The invasion has begun, I just know it!
I sadly dropped my camera just as the night was starting and broke it, so I didn't get to take any more pictures at his party, I was really bumbed! But I think everyone had a good time.
Chase wanting out of yard Jail (he is such a cutie) - This was taken at Grandma Jan's and Chase was just playing in the backyard.
OK this is a HORRIBLE picture, but I did it, I DIED MY HAIR BROWN!! Dark brown, its kinda hard to tell in the picture so I will work on getting a better one but I love my new hair color, its fun and it was a good change. (I took the pic with my camera phone and I was tired at the same time, bad combo I think but everyone wanted a pic so here ya go).
Chase wanting out of yard Jail (he is such a cutie) - This was taken at Grandma Jan's and Chase was just playing in the backyard.
OK this is a HORRIBLE picture, but I did it, I DIED MY HAIR BROWN!! Dark brown, its kinda hard to tell in the picture so I will work on getting a better one but I love my new hair color, its fun and it was a good change. (I took the pic with my camera phone and I was tired at the same time, bad combo I think but everyone wanted a pic so here ya go). Well that is the update for now, this weekend is supposed to be nice so I think we are going to do some yard work and play a little baseball!

2 comments:
Great pictures Jess. I sure miss you guys. I think the hair looks great on you. Keep smiling and give everyone a hug for me.
Love you always, Dad
such cute pictures. The cabin pictures are awesome, it's so pretty there. I want more pics of your brown hair!
Post a Comment