
So, I know it has been a while since I have posted anything but really nothing has been going on in our lives. Pretty boring ... nothing exciting, until now. Now I have a bunch of things to blogg about so there will be a lot within the next few days!! HORRAY .... ya I know, its about time :)
So, last week I decided to sign Broads up for T-Ball. I am so excited, I don't know that he really knows what it is but he is excited too! I think it will be a lot of fun to watch them play. Cute rugrats hitting the ball and running the bases. His games will be every Saturday and he starts the end of March and goes through May. We are pretty excited. I think it will be a good way for him to meet some more friends that he has something in common with and its a great chance for him to learn something new. I think this is just what Broads needs, so I am really excited for him. We all need to cheer him on and teach him to PLAY BALL!! GO BROADS!! I LOVE YOU BUDDY!!

2 comments:
Have fun Broadie. I get to buy him a ball glove. I will send it up this week.
That sounds like so much fun! Go Broadie!
Post a Comment