Friday, March 4, 2011

A bit of catching up to do

Kadi, Jake, Broadie and I went to a hockey game in salt lake and had a blast! Here are a few pics!




 This is broadie at his school play. They sang and did square dancing. It was way cute!


This was a car I found in the parking lot of Broadies school. Can you say WOW! I mean ... ok, there was room for the drive and that was it. The back seat was packed all the way to the roof! ABSOLUTELY INSANE ... literally I think ... this person needs to be ont he hoarders show or something. I can only imagine what their house looks like. Gross!

I promise some day I will get back to posting really good fun things, once I get a life again, but for now this is all you get. All in all life is good. Painfully busy but good. I miss my boys most days but I know its worth it.

No comments: