Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Shit!!! WHat a Ride!!!"
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Home
So one rainy weekend I decided the kids needed a picnic table, so Scotty and I made one. ... yes he let me help and use the saw :-) We found a new friend in our tree ... we will call it chee chee jr.
My family should understand the name ;-) but he is a cute lil fella and I hope Odie doesn't eat him
okay so hes aworld traveler. THis brings back the memory of when I fed him some food mom had for the little animals and when I saw him wiping his mouth 100 times I looked at the food and it had spicy nuts in it POOR FELLA
3 comments:
Awww, chee chee :) I miss that!
I know huh! Such good memories!
okay so hes aworld traveler. THis brings back the memory of when I fed him some food mom had for the little animals and when I saw him wiping his mouth 100 times I looked at the food and it had spicy nuts in it POOR FELLA
Post a Comment