Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Progress


My bruises are looking pretty nasty today, but the good news is my left leg is starting to feel better. My right leg is still hurting and pretty nasty looking. We went back to the dr. again last night and then again this morning and we found out that my right knee is infected and I have a very large hematoma in my right calf that is infected also. So I have been getting injections of antibiotics to help that get better. We also had my right ankle re-xrayed, and it is sprained so they have braced it up for me, which does help me walk better but it hurts the bruises :-) ... all in all I guess I am doing good. I am lucky to have such an amazing husband who has catered to my every need. I can't do anything on my own, so he has been the one taking care of me, he has been so patient and kind and jumps up at any small request I make, I love him so much and I am the luckiest woman alive!! :-)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh Jesse,
That looks awful painful. Although I am glad its bruised and not cut up like I pictured. I'm also glad that Scott was there to pull you out. That just scared me. Hang in there, it will get better.
Jodi

Jodi said...

Oh, and I love you.

Jess and Broadie said...

I love you too Jodi, it was scary for me as well and it is pretty painful, but I think I will be ok as long as I can get rid of this ugly bruises :-) and as long as everything heals ok