Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Broadie had his first baseball game of the summer today! He was the first one to make it on base as well as the first one to score a point for his team. He had a lot of fun playing. He loves his team, they are all pretty good players this year. They do need to work a little on out-field but they all seem to be pretty good batters. :-) He has practice on Wednesday and another game on Thursday so I think they will be more organized and ready for their second game. their team lost today but hopefully they can win the next one and have tons of fun playing. I was really hoping to take some pictures but by the time we got to the field I realized that my battery for my camera was dead, so it is charging now and I will get pictures on thursday :-) Good luck Broadie and I hope you have a fun baseball season!

2 comments:

Steve and Jan said...

Send me a schedule of when the games are so I can come up and see him play.

Tiffany said...

Jess - Nate put up a recent pic of me on our blog...