Scott and I have had to make a few trips to Montana the last couple of weeks for our best friends wedding and the drive there is absolutely beautiful. I think it ranks #2 in my book (I am a beach lover! so that gets the #1 spot) But I was just amazed at how green and beautiful the mountains were so we took a picture to share. This spot was just outside of west yellowstone, but the best spot is in the canyon past that! WOW is all I have to say!And for those of you who are Stephanie Meyers fans, I just know there are vampires in those mountains ~ I kept my eye out for Edward the WHOLE time, I am sure this is where he is :) haha, I am heading up that way again so I will watch for him and his friends! haha And for those of you who don't know what I am talking about I am in LOVE with vampires because of her books so I suggest you get them, they are great! I always liked to read vampire books but these are absolutely amazing, and I can't wait until August for the next one to come out.

2 comments:
If you find him....tell him I will be his girlfriend. Matt doesn't have to know anything. :)
you both (Jess and sara....) remind me of my friend Vashti....she has Bella's ring, bracelet, and tons of shirts, and she thinks that she won't be able to get married when she gets older because she says she LOVES Edward. seriously...everynight she has the same dream...She marries Edward and I marry Jacob...the dream is kinda freaky...I died in it once, because it has kind of the same plot but changes too...anyways, I just think it is funny that so many people are in love with her books. I like them, but I mean, come on! It's a book (that's coming from an extreme book lover who stays up all night reading)anyways....have fun...keep a lookout for Jacob too...thanks for blogging! it's such a cool way to hear what's going on!
Post a Comment