Monday, May 5, 2008

Results when Woman Doesn't Listen to Man

OOOWWWEEEE is what Woman said, I told you so is what man said.

So, this is what happens when I don't listen to my ever so loving engineer of a boyfriend..... Yes that is one sore finger!!! So Sunday, I decided to put on the cover to my license plate on my car. Not to difficult right, and me being the stubborn independent person that I am thought, Nah,... I don't need a man to do it, I can do it .... it should be really simple. Well, for starters it had screwed up screws, wouldn't work with a normal screw driver .... who knew, you needed a star thingy ... so I asked Scott if he had one ... nope he didn't. So what did I do, I grabbed a pair of needle nose pliers. That will do it I thought. Scott told me, "I wouldn't use those if I were you. Let's find something different." I said, "No its ok, this will work, I can do it." Not 2 seconds later I had my finger squished in the strangest of places .... between the needle nose pliers ... now how did my finger get in there, WHO KNOWS!! Dumb Blondie again I guess. So anyways, my finger swoll up to the point I couldn't bend it .... ice didn't help, drugs didn't help, so I declared it a medical emergency and had Scott take me to get ICE CREAM! That did make it all better!! I sure love my Scotty :)

I guess I was out of my element here .... all I have to say is that I am a happy independent, successful woman and I like it that way (even though I don't know how to work tools ... that's why we marry men right) HAHA

2 comments:

Steve and Jan said...

There is something to be said about using the proper tool for the job. If you don't have the proper tool you are required by all powers above us to go purchase said tool for our collection of proper tools. This is the cardinal rule for all tool users (those with opposable thumbs anyway.
Woman should listen to man.
And on occasion follow the advice?

Stacy said...

OUCH!!!!