Thursday, October 25, 2007

New Member of Our Family







Isn't he cute. OK well we got a new puppy about a week ago. He is a Yorkie and we named him Odie. His birthday is August 11, 2007. He is really cute, although I am not enjoying the fact that he has discovered he loves to chew on my feet .... little stinker... but he is a lot of fun and a pretty good puppy... very spoiled and a mama's boy. He has a real sweet personality and loves to go outside to play. He should definitely be keeping me busy for the next little while. I am trying to potty train and kennel train him, what a task!! He tends to be a very quiet dog, he doesn't bark but he does growl when he plays :) He loves his blanket and he is really good about sleeping in his puppy bed. I decided that getting a puppy was like having a baby - only without the labor - hooray :)

2 comments:

sarawhat said...

I am dying over the cuteness of that puppy!! I want one!

Stacy said...

He's adorable!